Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Community Profile: Bridlewood Farms

Today, I am trying something new and focusing my attention on Bridlewood Farms! This Convenient Country Community has .25+ acre home sites, just 15 mins from historic Summerville.
There’s a lot I can say about Bridlewood Farms, District II Schools to include our elementary Beech Hill, winner of Palmetto’s finest award, one of only 4 schools in the entire state of South Carolina!  But I’d like to share with you something one of our residents had to say when asked why she chose Bridlewood Farms:

 "Loved the setting, but the prices and 100% USDA financing were the main draw for me. Since moving in though what I have enjoyed most is seeing the children outside playing and riding their bicycles- reminds me of the way it was when I was growing up and it’s the first place I have seen this happening in years. Obviously residents have formed a sense of community and feel that our neighborhood is safe enough for their children to act like children."

 Visit Bridlewood Farms today to see why Dan Ryan Builders and Bridlewood Farms delivers not only a solid and affordable investment but a lifestyle of unforgettable memories!

 

No comments: