Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Belmont at Clover Ridge!

The Belmont at Clover Ridge
In my last Clover Ridge post, I put up some pictures of the progress being made there. Two houses are up, with foundation and drywall up. One of these homes will be the future Dan Ryan Builders model home. It's called the Belmont. I thought I would take the time to spotlight the Belmont and talk about all of its amazing features.

The bottom floor of the Belmont



The Belmont has 3,022 square feet base with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. These numbers are not set in stone, as it is always possible to add on to this home. Some of the possible add-ons for the Belmont include a morning room, a third bathroom, and even an optional conservatory!

The Belmont is one of our most beautiful homes and would be perfect for a commuter looking to live in the Frederick area. I'll keep you updated on this particular Belmont, and post when it is finished and ready to tour!

No comments: