Friday, June 11, 2010

Another Happy Homeowner

June 7, 2010


I just wanted to send a quick note to tell you what a delight it was dealing with all your staff at Dan Ryan Builders in my recent purchase at Fairways East in Martinsburg. Trying to put together and manage a deal from 3000 miles away can always be problematic, but Marla and Maggie were always available to answer questions or get me information to help move the process forward. I'm not sure this would have ever happened if it hadn't been for them.

Matthew also made me feel very comfortable about how the property would be prepared for me after the lease period, and he did a very complete job of showing me all the items built into the property. I know that I will have another good experience when I do take possession.

Once again, thank you for a very good sales experience, and I will certainly recommend Dan Ryan Builders to anyone in the area that is looking for property.

Thanks,
Ross Clark

No comments: